Nov 28, 2010

Fashion Cent$- Target Boots

Im a firm believer in looking like a million bucks without spending it! I love looking for deals and finding really cute items for less...I call it "fashion cents". So I will spotlight an item of clothing a week that I noticed during my weekly tour of my fav discount stores.

This week: BOOTS!! If you are not having luck finding cute boots within your buget, head over to Target! Below are just a few that I thought were super cute!! Also, with this Monday being 'Cyber Monday' this would be a great item to add to your online shopping list!

Enjoy!

     Women's Mossimo® Black Keara Peep Toe Booties – Cognac: $26.24

Women's Xhilaration® Karassa Slouchy Heeled Boots – Grey: $29.99
   Women's Mossimo® Black Kamiah Peep-Toe Bootie – Grey: $29.99
Women's Glaze by Adi Faux Suede Slouchy Tall Boot: $33.74
  Women's Glaze by Adi Faux Suede High Heel Platform Bootie: $29.99
Women's Journee Collection Womens Velvety Thigh-high Platform Stiletto Boots:$39.74





No comments:

Post a Comment